Getting a compliance programme off the ground can be a daunting task. Executives and staff are already spread thin with day-to-day work, starting compliance efforts internally means that additional time must be made – time away from revenue generating activities. If you still need to research what needs to be done and how to do it, it just becomes unreasonable!
How does Privacy-in-a-Box fit in?
Privacy-in-a-Box is a set of baseline templates, policies, and documents to get you on the right track towards compliance. It sets the groundwork for future privacy exercises, and gets the drafting of your minimum requirements out of the way. Combined with these documentation requirements, the solution includes a bundle of monthly advisory hours where you will be guided on embedding privacy compliance into your business.
What are the features and benefits?
- Peace of mind that you have the correct policies in place
- Only pay for the policies and documents that you need
- A “Trust Centre” – a client facing section of your website detailing your compliance efforts
- Guidance from experienced consultants
- Access to a network of professionals from Cyber Security to Legal Advisory
- Ongoing education for you to ultimately take over your own privacy compliance
Policies and Documents
Access to a collection of internal policies and documentation, on a per-document-required basis
- Bring Your Own Device Policy
- Clean Desk Policy
- IT Acceptable Usage Policy
- Staff Addendum of Service
- Privacy Policies
- Processing Agreements
- …and more!
- Impact Assessments
- Risk Registers
- Laws and Jurisdictions
- Project Plans
- Operating Procedures
- …and more!