Introduction to Data Protection
This interactive presentation encourages teams to participate and actively ask questions surrounding engaging content on data protection. The talk details Ross’ own identity theft, followed by a real-world data security incident, and the principles of data protection laws and regulations. The talk delivers a working knowledge of data protection as well as why it is important that every team member within an organisation is aware of their responsibilities.
This programme is customised to the organisation.
- Knowledge of the effect of Identity Theft on clients
- Knowledge of how easily a data breach can happen (tailored to organisation)
- Effect of a data breach on the organisation’s clients (tailored to organisation)
- Practical, simple methods to safeguard client data
- Awareness of Data Protection Regulations and Principles
- An ownership of data for both client and employees
- An overview of the steps the organisation has taken regarding privacy
Interactive Presentation with Ongoing Q&A
All levels of the organisation
30 attendees maximum
The POPIA awareness training Ross presented to our company was very well received. We take our responsibility of client information very seriously, and having knowledgeable guidance with clear and actionable information to improve our processes and procedures was very valuable to us!
This programme is currently available at R8950 per workshop (excl VAT)
Engaging – here to help you understand rather than just identify issues
To find out more, reach out to us on the Contact Us button, or simply secure your date by booking in the calendar below!
Ross will be in contact to arrange a meeting beforehand to customise the training to your company.
Travel within Gauteng is included in the workshop fee.
Ross makes a very technical subject sexy!