Data Privacy and InfoSec Consulting
Have you said the following?
- “GDPR doesn’t apply to us, we’re South African / Canadian / Australian (and so forth).”
- “I know where all my information is.”
- “We don’t need additional safeguards.”
- “We have a firewall, we’re fine.”
- “That’s IT’s problem!”
Data privacy is a company wide objective, or at least it should be. Most executives, however, don’t have enough time in the day to incorporate data privacy and information security into their daily routines, so it gets passed off to IT. Unfortunately, neither process resides solely in the IT department, and doing this is a dangerous game.
A Helping Hand
Ross has served on numerous information security committees, and has helped develop a product to manage data privacy company wide. His experience will allow you, the busy exec, to have a helping hand providing you with the needed summaries, actions and objectives to comply with global privacy regulation.
- Current State Analysis
- Data Audits
- Staff Education
- Process Alignment
- Privacy by Design
- Information Security (InfoSec) Advisory
- Privacy Strategy Design
- Legal Advisory (through in-house counsel and partners)
- Management Software
- Enterprise-wide Awareness
- Defined Strategy
- More Time for your Day to Day
- Peace of Mind
- Well Defined and Aligned Processes, Policies, and Procedures
- Comfort for your Clients that you are Taking Care of their Digital Assets
Click below to contact Ross for an initial meeting.
Billing is calculated per project on a value-based billing model instead of hourly rates. Ross believes you should know what you are paying for and the monthly outcomes you can expect.
Typical project duration: 6-12 months