Currently on Lockdown Promotion – pay whatever you like for the course. Enter the amount you’re able to pay in the box above, and simply add to cart!
Privacy@Home is an entry-level course designed to teach you the fundamentals of securing your home PC, be it for a Work From Home (WFH) arrangement, or just to be more security savvy!
This course covers:
- The importance of strong passwords and Multi-Factor Authentication
- How to spot and avoid Phishing and Malware
- Privacy of information: confidentiality still applies at home
- The importance of updates for your computer and networking equipment
- Encryption: why it’s important and how to use it
Please be aware that the Encryption and Updates modules are aimed predominantly at Windows users. Instructions for Mac users shall be added in due course.